We are excited about the reopening of events. Below, you will find guidelines that we are implementing as a company while also adhering to the general and TEA guidelines put into place by Governor Abbott as well as local orders as they become effective.
State of Texas Executive Order
- Masks are required by patrons/guests.
any person younger than 10 years of age;
any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
any person while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink;
any person while the person is (a) exercising outdoors or engaging in physical activity outdoors, and (b) maintaining a safe distance from other people not in the same household;
any person while the person is driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver;
any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the face covering for security surveillance, screening, or a need for specific access to the face, such as while visiting a bank or while obtaining a personal- care service involving the face, but only to the extent necessary for the temporary removal;
any person while the person is in a swimming pool, lake, or similar body of water;
any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poli watcher, or actively administering an election, but wearing a face covering is strongly encouraged;
any person who is actively providing or obtaining access to religious worship, but wearing a face covering is strongly encouraged;
any person while the person is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience; or
any person in a county (a) that meets the requisite criteria promulgated by the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) regarding minimal cases of COVID-19, and (b) whose county judge has affirmatively opted-out of this face-covering requirement by filing with TDEM the required face-covering attestation form—provided, however, that wearing a face covering is highly recommended, and every county is strongly encouraged to follow these face-covering standards.
- Not excepted from this face-covering requirement is any person attending a protest or demonstration involving more than 10 people and who is not practicing safe social distancing of six feet from other people not in the same household.
Per the Executive Order: Following a verbal or written warning for a first-time violator of this face- covering requirement, a person’s second violation shall be punishable by a fine not to exceed $250. Each subsequent violation shall be punishable by a fine not to exceed $250 per violation.
For more information: Click here
- Signage will be posted throughout the venue reminding patrons to socially distance by 6 feet and observe best hygiene practices
- Events will have predetermined attendance and participation limits, as well as limited area capacities
- All cue areas will be marked on the ground, either by tape or paint, for patrons to stand 6 feet apart while in line
- Reserved seating and lawn seating will be marked in accordance to social distancing guidelines
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Contracted sanitation crew will conduct regular spraying and disinfecting
- Hand sanitizer stations and hand pumps will be available throughout venue, especially in high-touch areas
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization in all high-touch areas with COVID-19 approved products
- Dedicated restroom attendants to clean and disinfect on a consistent basis
- Cleaning logs will be maintained documenting cleaning and disinfecting procedures
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All employees will be required to wear face masks
- Employees will be required to wear gloves for cleaning, handling and serving food, and dealing with all first aid incidents. Gloves will be available for all employees
- Masks will not be required by all attendees but will be strongly encouraged. Additionally, in partnership with Beaumont Emergency Center, complimentary masks will be available to any attendee at the venue’s entrance
- All Food and Beverage transactions will be handled in a cashless manner (credit or debit card only)
- All employees will have their temperatures taken upon reporting to work
- Employees will agree to self-screen for any COVID-19 symptoms and report close contact with a person symptomatic of or confirmed positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend the upcoming event(s):
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.