Directions & Parking
Ford Park Entertainment Complex is located at 5115 I-10 South, Beaumont, TX 77705
From the East
Take IH-10 West and exit Major Drive/Brooks Road (#847). Continue on the service and turn left under the I-10 overpass when approaching Major Drive. The Ford Park entrance will be on the right.
From the West
Take IH-10 East towards Beaumont. Exit Brooks Road (#845) and stay on the service road. The Ford Park entrance will be on the right.
From West Beaumont
Take Major Drive southbound. Turn left under the I-10 overpass and continue on the service road. The Ford Park (rear) entrance will be on the right.
From the South
Take US-69 North into Beaumont. Exit IH-10 West and then exit Brooks Road (#847). Turn left to cross the freeway and turn right onto Hwy 124 (Fannett Road). The Ford Park (rear) entrance will be on the right.
From the North
Take US-69 South into Beaumont. When it merges with IH-10 West, take the Brooks Road exit (#847). Turn left to cross the freeway and turn right onto Hwy 124 (Fannett Road). The Ford Park (rear) entrance will be on the right.
- There are 5,000 well-lit parking spaces on-site.
- Lots generally open 2 hours prior to doors/gates opening.
- Parking fees are determined based on the event, and will be charged upon entry to the facility, and must be paid in cash. Please check the event detail page for specific parking information.
- Depending on the level of attendance at events, we may offer a traffic alert to assist in the entering and exiting of the parking lots. Please follow directions of all traffic patrol. Large crowds and a great number of vehicles are expected. Please be patient and follow directions of traffic control officers. It will take time to get vehicles in and out of the parking lots.
- If you want to stay nearby there is a 120 site RV Park on-site, complete with pool, laundry facilties and grocery store. The RV Park is open year-round. For more information go to Gulf Coast RV Resort.